Slack Enterprise Grid is a messaging and collaboration tool for teams, groups, and individuals. Members of a workspace in Slack can direct message individuals or create conversation channels for topics, projects, and groups.
Students, Faculty, Staff, Affiliates
Benefits and key features
- Send messages and share files in your team and personal channels.
- Start a voice or video call with any other members of your workspace directly within Slack. Share your screen to show your teammates exactly what you see on your computer.
- Search conversation history in Slack to find relevant messages, files, channels, and people.
- Learn more
- Access the Slack Enterprise Grid web interface
Request a Slack workspace: email@example.com. Be sure to include the following:
- Workspace name
- Desired URL, Note: URL must start with “mit-“ and not exceed 21 characters, e.g., “mit-example-workspace”
- Short workspace description
- List of workspace owners
- Slack in the Knowledge Base