SOLIDWORKS is solid modeling CAD (computer-aided design) software that runs on 64-bit Microsoft Windows.
- Files saved in SOLIDWORKS 2019 are not backwards compatible with earlier versions.
- Files saved in earlier versions of SOLIDWORKS can be opened and reviewed with later versions.
- Students using earlier releases of SOLIDWORKS will not be able to open any files saved in 2019.
How to Obtain
SOLIDWORKS 2019 SP0 for 64-bit Windows is licensed for use by MIT faculty and staff, not students, for academic and research purposes only.
Note: This license does not include Lincoln Lab, Broad Institute, or Whitehead employees.
- Why is the installation manager blank when I run Setup.exe?
- Why can't I see all the functions after installing?
- Faculty and staff that need to check out a license for longer than 30 days should contact Software Distribution.
|MIT-licensed SOLIDWORKS Premium components:|