Microsoft Visio is a diagramming and vector graphics application available under the Microsoft Campus Agreement.
How to Obtain
IS&T does not provide downloads or media for Visio.
- Chemical Engineering: Faculty, staff, and graduate students contact:
Sloan School of Management: Faculty and staff contact:
Sloan Technology Services, Building E52-001
- Center for Coordination Science
- Center for Information Systems Research
- Sloan School of Management
- Sloan Technology Services, Building E52-001
- All other Departments, Labs and Centers: Faculty, staff, and students need to purchase through:
Teams can create, collaborate and share data-linked diagrams easily with ready-made templates and thousands of shapes, helping to simplify complex information. Quickly overlay data on top of your project. As underlying data refreshes, diagrams and data visualizations update automatically.