Quickbase is a cloud-based workspace that allows users to build customizable database applications and web forms. MIT has a centralized license for a limited number of Quickbase applications.
Quickbase is best suited for:
- Data that needs to be updated by multiple people, with granular access controls
- Complex data not easily managed and analyzed in spreadsheets
- Applications that require communications via automated emails
- Applications with fewer than 20 users
How to obtain
MIT has a centralized license for a limited number of Quickbase applications. If your Department, Lab, or Center (DLC) is interested in building a Quickbase application, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Contact email@example.com to get started
- Visit the Quickbase portal to sign in and use the application (Touchstone authentication required)
- Quickbase in the Knowledge Base
- Quickbase FAQ
- Quickbase University: Learn Quickbase at your own pace
- Options for building a database application at MIT