The remote access Virtual Private Network (VPN) service provides added privacy and security for your computing activities as well as the ability to access protected MIT resources that require a MITnet IP address.
The Prisma Access VPN service, a cloud-based VPN offering, provides a secure connection between your computing device and the cloud VPN gateway using the GlobalProtect VPN client.
GlobalProtect replaces MIT’s legacy Cisco AnyConnect client, which has been retired.
Students, Faculty, Staff, Affiliates
Benefits and key features
- Added privacy and security for your computing activities
- Automatic discovery of optimal gateway
- An MIT Kerberos account
- Duo two-factor authentication
Prisma Access cloud-based VPN service:
- Download and run the GlobalProtect VPN client
- Prisma Access VPN in the Knowledge Base