Xfinity On Campus™ is an IPTV streaming service offered by Comcast for colleges and universities as their on-campus TV service solution.
Benefits and key features
- Students residing on campus can stream live TV and thousands of Xfinity On Demand™ shows and movies directly to their laptops, desktops, and mobile devices, all while connected to MITnet.
- Students can also watch shows using their MIT credentials to login to over 90 TV Everywhere apps when off-campus.
- Mac OS X 10.9 or higher
- Windows 7, Windows 8 (Metro touch interface not supported)
- iPhones, 4th generation or later iPod Touches, and iPads (AirPlay function not supported)
- Android smartphones or tablets running version 4.0 or higher
- A supported streaming app