Imaging service for Windows that allows IT consultants to set up machines for faculty and staff with a standard Windows OS and package of software.
Benefits and key features
- Allows consultants to set up machines in an automated and consistent fashion.
- Ensure end users have all required software upon receiving machine and are up and running quickly.
- Ensure devices are encrypted, patched, and secured in compliance with accepted security best practices.
- Supports multiple hardware models across Dell, Lenovo, and Microsoft PCs.
- Windows 10 available.
- Uses the Microsoft Deployment Toolkit.
- Computer must be connected to a wired network.
- Onboard NIC is in the boot sequence (F12) and enabled with PXE in the BIOS.
- Device must be registered on the network.