The IS&T Service Desk assists the MIT community with computing needs analysis and purchasing advice.
Students, Faculty, Staff, Affiliates
Benefits and key features
- IS&T makes hardware recommendations based on the kind of work you do and the kind of portability you need. We make it easy to find the right machine.
- We also provide general guidelines for computer purchases and minimum requirements to help you evaluate the usefulness of an existing computer.
- See our recommended Apple and Dell configurations.
- Visit our showroom in building E17 to try out a selection of computers.
Contact us for help with buying a computer:
- In person: Building E17, 40 Ames Street, 9-5, M-F
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 617-253-1101 (x3-1101), 9-5, M-F