IS&T provides a centrally-managed endpoint management solution enabling the capability to remotely lock and wipe Windows computers on request, to protect devices when lost or stolen.
Benefits and key features
- Combined with encryption, ensures your Windows device data is fully protected
- Send contact and retrieval information via a custom, remote message
- Locate your device by sending a 30-second alarm
- Provides a more secure computing environment to MIT departments, labs, and centers (DLCs)
- Mac users: Mac device management and protection is included with Jamf Pro
- To request enrollment in this service, contact IS&T's End User Computing Team.
- After installing this endpoint management tool on a computer, the device's user or IT support provider can contact End User Computing to request remote locking or wiping.