Zoom is a video communication tool for video and audio conferencing, collaboration, chat, and webinars across mobile devices, desktops, telephones, and room systems.
Students, Faculty, Staff, Affiliates
Benefits and key features
- Send messages and share files in your team and personal channels
- Start a voice or video call with any other members of your workspace directly within Zoom. Share your screen to show your teammates exactly what you see on your computer.
- Search conversation history in Zoom to find relevant messages, files, channels, and people
- By default, faculty and staff can host a Zoom meeting with up to 500 participants; students and affiliates can host a meeting with up to 300 participants.
- Learn more
- Log into the Zoom online interface
- Zoom in the Knowledge Base
- Tips for Using Zoom to Teach