MIT Audiovisual Services has moved from the Division of Student Life and is now part of Information Systems and Technology.
IS&T provides audiovisual technicians for the operation of AV systems and components for events on campus.
Benefits and key features
- Technician services for special events: Technicians are available to set up, operate, and break down AV equipment and installed audiovisual systems on campus. Note: Technicians are not responsible for the setup, operation, or troubleshooting of third-party audiovisual equipment.
- Equipment rental: Provide easy-to-use, portable audiovisual equipment for rent; provide instruction on rental equipment operation.
- Hybrid event support: Support domestic and international conferences on campus, whether they span multiple days, multiple locations, or both.
- Virtual event support (conferences, webinars, courses, meetings): Aid in the planning and production of virtual events including, but not limited to, rehearsal and practice sessions.
- Assistive Listening Devices are available upon request.
Technician labor services and equipment pricing are available with or without an MIT cost object.
Request AV support for events, including live, virtual, or hybrid events; equipment rentals; concerts; meetings; conferences:
- MIT Community members with active Kerberos accounts: Request AV for events (Touchstone authentication required)
- MIT guests: Request AV for events
If you are in a class or a meeting and need immediate AV assistance, call the AV Support Team at 617-253-2808 or send email to email@example.com.