MIT Audiovisual Services has moved from the Division of Student Life and is now part of Information Systems and Technology.
Digital Signage lets you display a variety of media: presentation slides, web pages, live feeds, images, and wayfinding applications. It may also be integrated with the MIT Alert emergency notification system.
Infinite Display: If you are interested in promoting events and publicizing messages via the widescreen flat-panel displays set up around campus, contact MIT Copytech.
Benefits and key features
- Design and installation of digital signage systems and components: Assist departments in the acquisition and installation of local digital signage. Note: Departments are responsible for licensing fees and all hardware and installation costs including the displays and channel players.
- Software and technical support (including emergency hardware/software support), account management, and system training via online library and one-on-one support
Digital signage can connect your audience to:
- Emergency notifications (MIT alerts, EMS)
- MIT data sources
- IPTV feeds and social media sources
- News, weather, stock market tickers, and advertisements
Digital signage pricing is available with an MIT cost object.
- MIT cost object (regular): $60/hour
- MIT cost object (overtime): $90/hour (4-hour minimum)