MIT Audiovisual Services has moved from the Division of Student Life and is now part of Information Systems and Technology.
On-campus audiovisual consultation, design, integration, and project/subcontractor management.
Benefits and key features
- AV consultation and design; System installation/integration, support, and maintenance
- Service and repair of existing systems installed by AV Services, as well as many systems installed by outside integrators. Remove, repair, or replace system components while retaining functionality.
- Preventative maintenance agreements for both AV Services-designed/installed systems, as well as third-party integrators who no longer offer a warranty. Dramatically increase the reliability of your room's system and greatly minimize user downtime.
On-campus consultation, design, and integration for a variety of AV solutions, including:
- AV integration for new construction and building renovations
- Original audio and visual design for displays, projection
- Standards review of third party designs
- ADA compliance review of new and existing AV systems
Consulting and project management pricing is available with or without an MIT cost object.
- Maintenance $60/hr
- Service $90/hr
- Emergency service $125/hr
- AV system design and coordination $125/hr
- AV system installation $125/hr
- AV system and audio DSP programming $125/hr