IS&T's Service Center offers a full range of computer repair services to the MIT community.
Benefits and key features
Warranty and out-of-warranty hardware repairs on Apple, Dell, and Lenovo Think-branded computers.
- Full hardware diagnostics
- Parts ordering and installation
- Memory and hard drive upgrades
Out-of-warranty hardware repairs on other model computers may include:
- Memory and hard drive replacement
Software repair services include:
- Operating system and software installation (based on the terms of MIT's license agreements with software vendors)
- Data recovery and disaster assessment
- Network and wireless troubleshooting
- Virus, spyware, and adware removal
Call the IS&T Service Desk at 617-253-1101 (x3-1101) to talk to a consultant before bringing your computer to E17, room 110. (A phone call may save you the trip.)
Visit the Service Desk Walk-ins Landing Page in the Knowledge Base to learn more about the services available to you.