The team formerly known as Departmental Consulting and Application Development (DCAD) no longer exists by that name, but the services DCAD provided are still very much a part of IS&T. MIT community members in search of web, database, and systems integration services may email questions to Ops Help to learn more.
Benefits and key features
Consultants in IS&T can offer:
- Drupal Cloud: Drupal Cloud is a free do-it-yourself product and service to create, deploy, and host Drupal sites
- Web: design and development vendor recommendations, management, and code reviews
- IS&T Technology & Service Integration for core systems, Touchstone, the Data Warehouse, Grade20, MITSIS, Managed Data Services, CyberSource, MIT Events Calendar, and the Usability & Accessibility team
- FileMaker: development & architecture, and advice and recommendations for handling regulated data
- Business Analysis & Project Management: best practices consulting
If we are unable to offer direct assistance, we can point you in the right direction of either a vendor or another team at MIT. If you need additional assistance with your web site, Communication Production Services (CPS) is available to provide advice on design, content strategy, branding and social media, as well as vendor referrals.
Projects must be MIT-based; we do not work with outside clients.
If you are not sure what you need and would like some guidance, contact Ops Help: firstname.lastname@example.org