Visit the supplier websites or contact the supplier representatives listed below to make personal purchases using your personal credit card. MIT is not responsible for any personal purchases.
IS&T fully supports the use of Lenovo computers and is here to assist students, parents, faculty, and staff purchase technology that will help you succeed during your academic career and beyond.
Models, configurations, and prices are subject to change based on manufacturer's availability.
For purchasing information, see Hardware Recommendations.
|12.5" ThinkPad X270||14" ThinkPad X1 Carbon||15.6" Thinkpad T570|
|Estimated Buy2Pay (B2P) price: $1325||Estimated B2P price: $1710||Estimated B2P price: $1375|
Before making a personal purchase
Review the following guidelines:
- You may not use the Institute’s tax-exempt number when making personal purchases—in fact, use of an institutional tax-exempt number to make personal purchases is prohibited under Massachusetts law.
- You may not add personal items to a purchase order that includes official MIT purchases. For example, you cannot purchase 10 reams of paper for personal use included with an MIT order of 50 cases.
- You may not charge personal items to the MIT ProCard.
Make a purchase
To purchase personal Lenovo computers at MIT discounted prices:
- Shop with education pricing.
- Select your computer and configure as needed.
- Contact your Lenovo Representative.